Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Five tips for creating a high-end garden

Check out my article on Bettyconfidential.com.

I was asked to provide "Five tips for creating a high-end garden on a low end budget." And it had to be edited down, and down again...without seeing someone's yard there is only so much one can do, after all. But I think it came out OK, and I really had fun reading all of the comments, even "Who has time for a garden?" What I want to ask that person is- hey, you- do you have time for a glass of wine? Do you read? Do you eat? Don't you want to do those things outside? If you have a patch of yard, you should use it. (After all, you are paying for it, I imagine.)

Beside that, how about looking out the windows? I have a few garden views that absolutely get me through the dishes and housework. They will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment